Conveyancing practice in Caribbean territories follows well settled principles derived from English common law, as modified by local statutes. One of the hallmarks of conveyancing practice derived from England is that vendor and purchaser are normally represented by separate attorneys.
In commercial and residential conveyancing, whether you are vendor or purchaser, we explain to you the steps which will be involved and keep you fully informed as to the progress of the transaction.
You can trust that we have the knowledge and experience to assist you with, inter alia:
- Acquiring and transferring diverse interests in land
- Condominium development and management
- Financing of real estate
- Creating legal structures in mixed-use properties
- Time-share interests
- Schemes of development
- Discharging and modifying restrictive covenants
- Planning and environmental issues
- Building and construction contracts